The sanitation team works to ensure the health and safety of our guests. Team members are responsible for:
- Frequently spraying sanitizer in bathrooms, common areas and high touch point areas.
- Sanitation spray in main auditorium in between the 9 and 10:30 services.
- Able to answer questions guests may have about our sanitation process.
Ready to join the team?
Do you have a contagious smile? Do you go out of your way to help others? PBC greeters make sure each guest has a memorable experience from the moment they arrive until they leave our campus. Greeters are responsible for:
- Opening doors for guests.
- Creating a friendly atmosphere.
- Answering guest’s questions and providing directions across campus.
- Saying hello from the parking lot, lobby and auditorium.
Do you have what it takes?
Areas of Care:
- Make meals for families in need
- Encouragement & Support
- Community Projects
The Children’s ministry is a great place to serve and help teach the younger generation about God on a level that is fun and geared toward their age. Shane and Deborah lead the children’s ministry. They have a goal of building a team of volunteers that are passionate in teaching and mentoring children every other month.
The Youth are taught Biblical knowledge and how to grow in their spiritual walk with Christ. Pat and Alicia Dykes lead the youth. Their goal is to equip the next generation to be bold Christians, reading their word, and always putting God first so that they can be prepared for all that the world has to throw at them. Adult volunteers who are willing to chaperone, lead games, and pray with the students are encouraged to join in on Wednesday nights with the youth!